Welcome to Hartlepool Gymnastics Club
- Development Club of the Year
- Tumbling Club of the Year
- North of England Club of the Year
- General Gymnastics Club of the year
- We are the home to tumbling NDP champions as well as regional women’s artistic champions.
Classes are open to any toddler from crawling to 4 years. Children are introduced to music, basic rhythm and physical development. Children are encouraged to explore the gym and to discover and develop their physical abilities.
These classes are based on the British Gymnastics awards scheme. Class times are age-dependent. Classes are on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
General Gym Classes
These gymnasts train twice a week and work towards regional level competitions. General gymnastics compete in a diverse range of competitions. They compete in floor and vault, 4-piece competitions, tumbling, pink events and various other competitions.